Michael is a freelance photojournalist, writer, videographer, and the founder of Wicked Pittsburgh Art Collective - a non-profit of 45+ artists giving 20% of all art sales revenue back to charity. He graduated from Boston University with a degree in photojournalism, and currently lives in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
He specializes in a wide array of photo and video work, as well as written journalism,
investigative reporting, and spot news coverage.
Michael's work has been published by:
-The Associated Press -Citi Bank -Fodors Travel
-The Guardian -Willie Nelson's: Farm Aid '17 -Boston University Academy
-The Huffington Post -Positive Magazine -Passion Passport
-UberEats -The Observer Reporter -Creative Boom
-Pittsburgh CityPaper -Liqs Cocktails -OHello Media
-Sprint -Penn Environment -C41 Magazine
-Maniac Magazine -Viewfind -Accountants Club of America
-The Massachusetts State -Dig Boston -Drone Dudes
Department -Sound of Boston -Nailed Magazine
His other hobbies include skiing, skateboarding, and going to pretty much any concert he can afford.
Honors and Awards:
- Three River’s Arts Festival - “Best Creative Arts Project of 2018" - Wicked Pittsburgh
- Adobe Spark: Top 20 Creatives to Watch in 2016
- Adobe Spark: 2016 Editors Selection: The In-Between
- One Million Photographers - Editors Choice: The In-Between
- Boston Press Photographers Association 2015 Contest - 3rd place: Portraiture, Honorable Mention: Portraiture
For business consultations please contact Michael at: